What is Exactly PII?
Microsoft Pii means Personally Identifiable Information. It is data that is used to identify one person.
For Example, Phone Number, Email Addresses, Pin Codes, Social Security Numbers, IP Adress.
But with increasing technology in this digital era, personally identifiable information is growing rapidly. Biometric, digital images, IP addresses, login ID, and behavioral data are also considered personally identifiable information.
What Are Microsoft Outlook Pii Errors?
When using Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails, we are sometimes constantly alerted to some PII errors.
For example: [PIi_Email 37f47c404649338129d6].
PII errors occur due to incorrect parameters, including port number, authentication, and insecure connection.
There are four main reasons why Microsoft Outlook PII errors occur.
- SMTP server conflict and Cache Memory
- Malicious software programs or information
- Multiple accounts
- An error in the setup
How to Fix Pii Error in Microsoft Outlook?
There are several ways to fix pie errors in perspective. Below, I listed the five best Tricks to fix Microsoft Outlook PII errors.
Trick #1: Clear Cache And Cookies in your Browser
Once you start using Outlook, a lot of information is collected in the database. This may include broken or useless data packages. Clears cache and cookie errors [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8125], removes all junk packages from the database.
- Exit MS Outlook from the MS Work function and open it again. It can solve the problem.
- Outlook Try to use Outlook 1-2 accounts in most cases. More than 1, multiple accounts can cause this error [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8125]
- Uninstall the old model and set up more new and official Outlook models.
- It is important to restart or shut down and re-open your computer after updating the Outlook profile. Also, you can turn off your PC and start searching in the browser.
Trick #2: Reinstall Microsoft Outlook Programme
In this case, you need to uninstall the running program where you read this Error [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155].
After uninstalling, reinstall your application from scratch. To do this, carefully follow the guidelines below that will make your job easier and less stressful.
- First, go to Control Panel.
- Program Open the Options of Programs and Properties option.
- Microsoft configures all programs.
- Click on the Microsoft program to change the change.
- Now select the Uninstall option from the suppliers.
- Then uninstall the Microsoft program window.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The process takes time to complete.
- After uninstalling it, reinstall your Microsoft Office now.
Trick #3: Use Auto Repair Tool on your PC
One of the best solutions is to fix this Error by using Auto Repair Tool.
- At First, you need to Back up an email before you fix this Error.
- Adequate For sufficient changes, the first thing to do is open the Control Panel.
- Then go to the Programs and Properties tab.
- Find an application where you encounter this Error.
- Program Press the tab to edit the program and features.
- Next, a new window will open.
- Select the Repair tab and follow the on-screen instructions.
First, open your esteemed program to check the stability when you repair and restart the PC until the end.
Trick #4: Change the Port number of the server
If the above methods do not work and the settings are correct.
Don’t worry; try to fix the Error by changing the port number now.
The port number is an important component of the proper functioning of the software.
You can check the port number and replace the port number for the satisfactory operation of the programs.
To perform this task, you need to follow the steps below to resolve the Error carefully.
- The first step is to start by opening an aspect.
- Then select the file where you found the Error.
- Next, go to Account Options Settings.
- Now you need to open your account settings window and select an email account option.
- Then you show an Email Accounts Window there.
- Select the More Settings option to go to “Internet Email Settings.”
- Select the “Advanced tab” option.
- Replace SMPT (port number) 465 to 587 here
- Finally, save the changes.
We have listed some Microsoft Outlook Pii Error codes. By clicking one of the Error Codes, you will get the exact solution to this Error.