Outlook is a great email service provider that can be used for many other purposes as well. Several people in the world use Outlook because of its multifunctioning capabilities.
About 1/3 of the people on the internet uses Outlook in their daily life. While Outlook is a great application, it has some natural flaws. While using Outlook, people can encounter some errors, which could be frustrating. This is one of the most popular applications and makes sure that you take good care of overcoming these issues.
Once you do that, things will be straightforward, and you will not have any issues, which is the best part. There’re many good options in the market, and you need to look for solutions to overcome these. If you understand the error well, then you will get the solutions quickly.
These errors are called Microsoft Outlook PII errors. They are annoying, but one can get rid of them easily. If you are encountering the same problems, do not worry, for we can easily solve such errors. Today we are telling you how you can solve [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error easily.
Read the guide to know how you can solve [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error easily.
Why [Pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] Error You Are Getting?
The [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error can be caused due to several reason. It could be caused due to the improper installation of Outlook. Sometimes, this problem can also be caused due to an unstable network connection. There are several reasons due to which [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error could occur.
There could be a cache problem in the outlook application due to which this error could occur. It could also occur due to having a damaged utility file on the computer. Whatever may be the cause of this problem, it is pretty easy to solve. One can get rid of the problem in some easy, simple steps.
Below, we have given a full guide on how one can easily get rid of [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. Let us go through it one and see who can fix the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error all by themselves.
How To Solve [Pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] Error Easily
One of the reasons that [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error could occur is incorrect cache data in the system. This faulty cache data can cause several problems such as[pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. To resolve this issue, it is best to clear out all the cache and cookies from the browser.
This will help reset the data, and then the person would be able to log into their outlook account easily. Removing cache and cookies has proven to be quite effective, and about 60% of the user who has tried it report not encountering the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error again.
- Clearing cache and cookies will make your previous strings clean, and all the data will be fresh. This can remove the broken or stuck data packets.
- Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Update the Latest Version )
- If an update is required, update all new comes and restart your pc; now open Outlook and see if the error [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] is solved. If it persists, then try method 2.
Use The Web App
- Go to Options at the upper corner and choose the version of the Outlook Web App in the navigation pane.
- Clear the Using the light edition of the checkbox for Outlook Web App.
- Option Save.
- Sign up from the light edition, close, and sign up for your account with a registered account.
Is your outlook application outdated? If the answer is yes, this could be a reason for encountering the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. Having an outdated outlook version serves as one of the basic reasons for encountering the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error.
If this is the case, weigh you as well, then you can solve it easily. All you need to do is replace the outlook application with a new version. Uninstall the outdated version and reinstall the new version of Outlook. This will help you to get rid of the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error easily. If it persists, then try other methods given here.
- [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error could be caused by the installation process, that Outlook conflicts with other email accounts or other software installed on your PC.
- So, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your PC, then install the latest version of Outlook from the official website Microsoft Outlook.
Use A Stable Internet Connection
Another reason one might encounter [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error is the unstable internet connection they are using. Having an unstable internet connection can cause the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. If that’s the case, then all you need to do is use a stable internet connection.
You can contact your internet service provider, or you can even use your mobile hotspots to see if Outlook is working fine or not. If it’s working fine, then it means that the problem is with the internet and not with the outlook application.
Reinstall The Outlook
It is also possible that while installing the outlook application, a person might have messed u the installation prices, and due to that, they see the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. In this case, one can uninstall and install the outlook version to see if the problem is solved.
Messing up the installation process of Outlook can cause a faulty data file in your computer, due to which you are encountering the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error. Reinstalling Outlook will make sure that the faulty data file is deleted. This will surely help you to get rid of the [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab] error.
Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for the newest version of Office.
- In most cases, when you run the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer with an earlier version of Office installed, the earlier version is removed.
- However, there are instances when an uninstall is necessary, such as if you run into errors or problems during installation.
- If you uninstall Office before installing the new version, your Office files won’t be deleted, but if your version of Office includes Outlook, you may want to back up your Outlook data files.
- See Find and transfer Outlook data files from one computer to another.
Contact Microsoft support for further instructions.
This article was to guide you about the error [pii_email_c1646d6cd617ef1be6ab]. We tried our possible ways to solve this problem in Outlook. I hope one of the methods worked for you. If you haven’t solved the problem, please comment below, and we will try to find a possible solution for you. You can also try to get help directly from the Microsoft support team.