Vitamin C has become a buzzword in the skincare industry today. People are now opting for safe and natural products like soap, lotion, vitamin C face wash, face mask, sheet mask, cold cream, and serum to have better results. This is a smart move because incorporating Vitamin C in your skincare regime has many benefits.
We all know the basic skincare regime: Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing- and they should be followed as per an AM-PM routine. In addition, a natural, vitamin-enriched face wash should be a part of your skincare regime because it is packed with antioxidants that help protect your skin against sun damage and environmental stressors.
Tip: Using it along with a safe and gentle face mask would help you have better results.
Why do you need a face wash?
Constant exposure to chemical-laden products, harmful UV rays of the sun, and other pollutants can take a toll on your skin. And over a while, they could make your skin pale and might even make your skin tone uneven.
Eating fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants can contribute to a strong immune system and good gut health. Adding Vitamin C as a topical solution can help you take care of the issue in a faster and better way.
Start your day with a pure and refreshing Vitamin C Face Wash that will draw out all impurities and give your skin a radiant glow. Then, opt for a face wash with foaming properties in your PM routine. It will also help remove traces of make-up, dirt, and grime accumulated throughout the day.
If you haven’t yet included the best face wash in your skincare regime, here are some reasons why you should include it.
- Promotes plump and smooth skin: A Vitamin C face wash rejuvenates your skin. It also adds a fresh appearance to your skin. Vitamin C by itself is a natural skin brightening agent, and its regular use could make your skin glowing and radiant.
- Promotes youthful skin: A vitamin-based face wash can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, thus making your skin look younger. In addition, vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that also help to reduce skin discoloration.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots: This skincare product could help you get away with uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, and discoloration. In addition, it offers much-needed nutrition to the skin cells and props them up.
- Improves skin tone: A Vitamin C face wash can protect your skin against environmental stressors. Its regular and reasonable application can help you have a visibly improved skin tone over some time.
- Improves skin texture: You may get better results with a Vitamin C face wash if you pair it with a gentle Vitamin C scrub. It would help you exfoliate dead skin and impurities in a hassle-free manner. This would make your skin softer, fresher, and glowing.
Vitamin C also has exfoliant properties, which means it can improve your skin’s overall texture and appearance. You can follow up the cleansing process with a natural aloe vera gel for face that soothes and heals your skin.
Tip: One good option to try is Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel with Pure Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for Skin and Hair. It is enriched with the goodness of aloe vera, glycerin, and vitamin E extracts that together cleanse the skin in a safe and gentle manner. With regular application, it enhances your skin tone, thus helping you have glowing and radiant skin. We recommend you try this aloe vera gel for face for the best results.
Getting a Vitamin C Skin Care Regime
Here is a step-by-step listing of the products you can include in your AM and PM routine. A note of usage here, when you apply the serums, lotions, and sunscreen, ensure that each product is completely absorbed before you layer another product on your skin.
- Cleansing: Include a natural, gentle, and nourishing face wash as the first step of cleansing your skin that can help wash off impurities. Apt for AM + PM routine.
- Toning: A refreshing toner is the second step of the skincare regime. It helps to give your skin an added boost of nourishment. Apt for AM + PM routine.
- Moisturizing: Nothing is more refreshing than hydrating your skin with pure creams, serums, or aloe vera gel for the skin. They work towards locking in the moisture and keeping your skin hydrated. Apt for AM + PM routine.
- Sunscreen Time: If you are stepping out, ensure you use good sunscreen to protect it from the harsh sun rays. (Apt for AM routine).
- Night Cream: A night cream rich in Vitamin C will help repair your skin as you sleep, giving it long-lasting nourishment. (Apt for PM routine).
- Repair your eyes: Your eyes are the window to the world. So let your eyes heal by first taking a break from the constant exposure to screen time. A rejuvenating Vitamin C eye cream is your go-to solution for fresher-looking eyes. Apt for PM routine.
- Mask it up: A Vitamin C face mask is your go-to solution for a spa-like experience in the comfort of your home. Use it once a week for instant brightening and skin rejuvenation.
- Give your body some love: Start your day with a refreshing bath with Vitamin C. Slather your skin with the zesty Vitamin C soaps or body washes to awaken your skin. And after a shower, don’t forget to lock in the moisture with a fast-absorbing body lotion. You can also use an aloe vera gel for skin that soothes and heals skin.
Which is the Best Vitamin C Face Wash in India?
You should try Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash with Vitamin C and Turmeric for Skin Illumination. It reverses the damage caused by the sun’s UV radiation and exfoliates the skin of pollutants and irritants. This safe and gentle Mamaearth skincare product is enriched with Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, and Turmeric that moisturizes the skin and helps it be glowing and radiant.
Isn’t that a variety of products to choose from if you want to get an entire Vitamin C skincare regime? As a word of caution, you should always opt for skincare products free from harmful chemicals and toxins for the best experience. We also recommend doing a patch test to eliminate the possibility of an allergy.